Here are the “rules.” Link back to the person who gave you the award, write seven random facts about yourself and then spread the love to 15 other blogs that you think are versatile, good, etc. Oh, and contact them to let them know you gave them the award!
Here’s the sad part. I’m not reading that many new blogs these days. I want to be reading more than I am, but these two munchkins keep me so busy I usually plop down on the couch at the end of the day and stare the the computer screen, TV, or my Bible until my eyes start crossing which is about 15 minutes later. (Okay, that’s not completely true.)
So anyway, my apologies. But here are some new blogs (new to me that is) I’ve checked out recently and enjoy reading! Good stuff, funny stuff, unique stuff 🙂 Keep it comin’ ladies!
And here’s my seven random facts 🙂
1. I can wiggle my ears.
2. In about fifth or sixth grade I dressed up as a California Raisin for Halloween. We always went for the homemade costumes, so mine was a pair of black leggings, a black turtle neck, white gloves, converse, a pair of huge sunglasses, and a black trash bag. It didn’t dawn on me until Halloween night that it would be too dark outside to wear the sunglasses, which was–as we all know so well–the distinguishing characteristic of a California Raisin. So, I went throughout most of the night having the neighbors think I dressed up as a hefty sinch sac. Seriously. They asked me that.
3. I love black olives.
4. I love crosswords, though I am not marvelous at them. I am working my way to being able to complete the USA Today Sunday crossword without using google. 🙂
5. I don’t have a favorite color. I can never decide on just one.
6. The only bone I have ever broken was my finger. I broke it while playing flag football with high school boys in preparation for powderpuff football. I stood on the sidelines with a splint on my finger during the actual powderpuff game. It was probably for the best.
7. I know what it feels like to forget your lines onstage.
So there you have it folks! Straight from the horse’s mouth.