After the last post about my insatiable appetite for candy corns, I feel the need to give you an update.
1. I’m still alive and well. The candy corn didn’t get the best of me. And while I do love all things sweet (even for breakfast) I do eat grains, fruits, dairy, meat…and oh yeah, vegetables…sometimes.
2. I regret to inform you that there are no more candy corns in my house. While I did grab several handfuls yesterday in celebration of my fifteen minutes of fame all due to the magnificent candy corn, I *made* my brother eat the last few so my throat would stop hurting.
3. Never in my memorable life have I heard of mixing peanuts with candy corn! But apparently it seems to be the thing to do. Have I been under a rock for 30 years? Mixing nuts and corn, will now be on my “to do” list.
4. I am now (and possibly forevermore) addicted to my computer. Trying to respond to comments, read blogs, think about writing another post…Will life ever be the same again??? Probably.
5. For those of you who are reading this and will possibly be a regular here (I hope)–thank you. I hope you find something you like or can relate to. I’m really not that exciting of a person.
6. And lastly, since there are no candy corns in my house, I thought I should let you know that I have turned back to an old standby, Toll House chocolate chips. They don’t make my throat or my belly hurt. Those are the positives.
Thanks again! Hope to see you around! 🙂
Oh wait, one more thing… There are still many more days of candy corn eating ahead of me. The season is young, folks!